Event Submission Rules:
- Parties may only upload materials (photos, graphics, pdf's) for which they own the rights to
- Events need to be open to the public
- Events must have firm dates established
- The event organizer who posts the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing, etc. must be updated.
- Listings must be for events that have some general public appeal. We do not have the ability to list elementary, middle school, or high school schedules, for example.
- Events of a political or highly sensitive nature will not qualify for submissions.
- Food, drink or retail specials or promotions will not qualify for submissions.
- Any event or entertainment produced by a private business may require membership with Visit Fort Collins.
- Activities that are primarily of a religious nature may be excluded.
- We do, however, encourage church flea markets, bazaars, etc. as these are of interest to the general public.
- Events must take place within or near the city limits of Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Visit Fort Collins retains the right to post or refuse any events.
Authentic to Fort Collins
Searching for something to do tonight, or this weekend in Fort Collins? Our local Fort Collins community calendar and Weekly Happenings newsletter will keep you updated with the latest events,...Learn More
Fort Collins plays host to multiple brewery events each and every year. With events such as the Colorado Brewer's Festival, Small Batch, Tour de Fat and Fortoberfest, it's easy to see why Fort...Learn More
Music, Concerts & Festivals
For the widest array of classical music and dance options, visit Fort Collins between September and May. This is when the ballet, symphony, opera, chamber players, and chorale present their seasons....Learn More
National Tourism Week
Join us for the 9th Annual National Tourism Week Event. This year’s celebration of all things tourism in the Fort Collins region kicks off on Wednesday, May 9th at 7:30 am at the Colorado...Learn More